Get Elected With Political Campaign Yard Signs
During a political campaign it is imperative to get your name out there. You can hold press conferences, give speeches at local events, get involved in charity work, and run television promotions. All of these common methods make your voice heard. Another great way to spread the word is by posting political campaign yard signs.
Travel around town during an election time and you are bound to see plenty campaign signs. Whether it is a local judge running for reelection or the president campaigning for your vote, political yard signs have been an important part of candidate campaigns for many of years.
Why use political campaign yard signs to get your message across?
– Political signs are a cheap and convenient way of campaigning. They can be designed and purchased online at a reasonable price. And, they are produced in bulk so you will have plenty signs to spread throughout your area.
– Campaign signs can be displayed just about anywhere. Supporters of your campaign can put the signs on their yard. You can distribute them on popular street corners around the town that you are running in. And, you can surround the voting area with signs to help gain any last minute undecided voters. They are light, easy to transport, and they stick in the ground or can be attached to any surface.
– Political signs are an excellent way to reach thousands or people in one easy step. Think of how many people pass a certain area in one day or one week. Multiple that by the number of signs you distribute and you can see just how effective political campaign yard signs are.
In order to reap the benefits of using yard signs for your political campaign, the sign must be designed appropriately.
– A logo and colors should be selected early on in your campaign. Sticking with two or three colors throughout your campaign will help voters better associate you to your advertising methods. A political campaign sign should include these colors in a bright and easy to read manner. Make sure you choose a font and color where words are legible from a distance.
– Address one purpose instead of trying to fit multiple messages on one sign. Remember that passerby’s have limited time to read your sign so you need to highlight and emphasize a single point for them to remember.
– Make your name the largest word on the campaign sign. The voters need to remember who they are voting for. Your name is the last thing you want them to miss seeing.
– Make the sign an appropriate size for where it will be displayed. Typical election yard signs are between 12 and 40 inches. A good rule of thumb is to judge the speed that the passerby will be traveling. If the speed is 30mph or less, 18 inch x 24 inch is a good size.